Thank you for your interest in employment with Norwest Civil Pty Ltd.
Norwest is always looking for skilled staff to join our team.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
- Norwest Plant & Pastoral Pty Ltd is based in Normanton.
- Normanton is a small cattle town in the Gulf Country region of North West Queensland, just south of the Gulf of Carpentaria, on the Norman River.
- Jobs generally start here and you will be expected to organise your own transportation to Normanton.
- You’ll be transported to and from your worksite by company vehicle.
- All work is remote.
- Accommodation will be provided in the form of camp vans.
- You will be required to cook for yourself.
- There is no mobile range at camps.
- Satellite phones are provided for work purposes and emergency calls only; personal calls will be deducted from wages.
- We pay on experience
- Roster is usually 10 days on and four off, however, you may be asked to work through breaks
If you are comfortable with the above, please use the form below to submit your job application.
A member of staff will review your application, then contact you by phone if you progress to the interview stage.
Please ensure that the mobile phone number on your resume is current. If you provide a landline, please include the area code.
Please note that all applications for employment MUST be submitted via the employment page of our website. A member of staff will review your application, then contact you by phone if you progress to the interview stage. Job applications submitted via the contact page will not be considered.